July 26, 2001

Okay so here is something.. I have had an idea forming in my head over the last two weeks. An idea about a couple of other ideas and how they relate to one another. Naturally this created the problem of showing that these ideas relate to one another the way I suspect. I suspect they are the same idea, however, I have only proved half of that.. Namely that one of them will lead to the other.. not vice versa just yet !!..See I have a Natural intuition about Mathematical ideas... I can sense patterns in them.. I can't explain my idea to you unless you really wan't me to... It will take about six months I figure for me to do that ... At any rate I am now half done with solving the problem this idea has posed for me.. This problem has been on my mind driving me crazy ... It's like James says about poetry "You have to get it out of your head" well that is me.. I have to get this idea out of my head before it kills me... So... If I have been a little crazy lately ... that is why ...It has taken me these two weeks to solve half this problem.. I don't know if I can stand another two weeks of torture... ARRRRRGHHHHH !!

No comments:

Post a Comment