July 30, 2001

I have been called many things in the past. Some of them be " asshole ", " loser ", " absolute dumbfuck " - you name it : but I can accept those things > as they are obviously stated by people who are suffering from " I'm not James " envy / or morons. Generally most people are envious of not being me, which is afterall ... forgivable.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE JAMES COLLINS!!!
( dont go searching on google )


but one thing I can assure you is that I am, by far, no " authority " - over anything, or anyone.

In other news : I wasnt going to post today > but right outside my window a large blue truck drove by sining " Come mah lady come mah lady - buddah floi - shuguh " and I laughed so hard that I had to come on and post about it. I am also downloading CARMAGEDDON THREE - which is basically GTA FPS - which will be fun.

I also have not yet been called for this " job "
oh well. life goes on. I needed that job so I could get STAMPS because my stance against email seems to have hit a stale point when my parent refuse to COUGH UP STAMPS for my campaign. My getting a job would provide me money in which to buy stamps - which it seems I didnt get anyway. monkies.

hmm....
my father bought another computer today. he's setting it up right now.
that will make . . . FIVE working/running computers all hooked up on the LAN in our house.
yes. count them - or using mike's logic about not being able to count ...

wherein there was once { | | | | } there is now { | | | | | } and there is a " definate difference between the two " --- ta da, see I learned something after all.

I'm going to go read a book or something now.

No comments:

Post a Comment