July 28, 2001

What is there to enjoying a scene, a picture,or a point of view, if no one else can see it ?..
What sense can there be in crying when you see a slaughter, suffering, or pain.. when no one else can see it ?..
What sense is there in carrying these things with you, about you.. letting them permeat your being and transform you.. when no one else can see them ?..
What are you when you tell yourself "They could see it, if only they desired.. they could see it, if only they would not look away.." when no one else can see it?...
When people say without knowing the pain they cause, because you can't share... you love and see and cannot share, and they call what you love boring, because they can't see it...
When they don't understand the suffering that you see, they look away, pretend it isn't there.. when they say bad things to those in pain, tell them something is wrong with them.. Can't they see it ?..
Now I must look away, I can no longer gaze upon beauty, because, no one else can see it. I can no longer cry for those in pain, who suffer, who need.. No one else can see it... I give up, I rest, I stop ... Nothing more about it will be heard from me.. No more Numbers, you can't see them any way.. No more understanding, you can't feel it anyway.. No more tears, you just don't want to see them.. Nothing more forever.. I will sit and wait until one day, one person comes my way to say "Hey, do you see it ?".. and I will say "NO, FUCK YOU!"......And I will forget how to use my eyes... Regards Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment