July 26, 2001

Arright, I've gotten yelled at enough to post on this stupid thing. No introduction, if ya figure out who I am, good fer you. Give yourself a hand!

While I'm here I shall tell you kiddies a story, yes a story from unka dM. You'll always shop at JC Pennies after this story, always.

I'm at JC Pennies in the South Hill Mall, just wandering looking for a pair of boxers. After a bit of wandering and actually figuring out where that section is I find myself looking through the selection. Nodding to myself as I inspect the ones I like, silk ones are very nice, they feel great too.BAM That's when it happend! Another g'damn pair of hands on the boxers I'm holding! Four hands feeling the silk boxers! (Shocking and exciting) Slowly I lift my head to see who this other person groping my possible boxers is, it's none other than the sales chick that works there. I'm feeling a bit wierd at this point, I haven't done anything wrong so total paranoia surfaces. She looks into my eyes and smiles at me saying "Ooo! Those are nice..."

As I'm a bit stunned, because she was quite attractive and foddeling my possible boxers I had no reply. She went off to the cash register to do... whatever it is she does. As she walked away I looked down at the boxers and god damnit, I took down two more pair from the rack and bought them! That is salesmanship, oooh yes it is.


Because of this little incident, I shall always buy my boxers from JC Pennies.

Suprising thing happend today, I got my first 'cool' fortune cookie in months.
"Use your charm and personality to your advantage"

I didn't know I had charm, much less a personality I could use to my advantage...

Anywho, there's a damn post ya bums.

No comments:

Post a Comment