July 25, 2001

A lot of you may be wondering to yourselves : " Was there anything before loose slugs? "
well - you're right in asking that question.
digging through a bunch of my old files I came upon these old records and catch phrases... such as...

= L - O - O - S - E - - B - O - W - E - L - S =
Why are my bowels loose?
why, why, why, why why - why are my bowels loose?


yes. but calling eachother " little movements " just wouldnt have been politically correct.

another one was " . o 0 Loose marbles 0 o . " - but the witty antics and banter of us would never compare to that of someone who had actually " lost their marbles " - and the lostboy routine would never end. Of course, SOMEONE would go around calling themselves " roofie - oh " (*cough* jeff ) and try to upstage the Pan that is. Didn't want that to happen now.

in the end it came down to loose slugs, or BFI. You are wondering to yourself, " What is BFI " - well that's what the name of the site was going to be " What is BFI? " and everyone would never know what it meant, with the exception of me - and from time to time we'd hold this little contest as to what it meant.

I scrapped that idea because I forgot what BFI meant.

hence. slugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment