July 21, 2001

i don't have anything constructive to post. rarely do i ever.

so, this past week i have rediscovered bush. a band which i haven't listened to in many a year. now i'm downloading all their old songs.

also, i've discovered 'experimental' german bands. i can't spell the one james told me download. but i did. good stuff.

i shaved. i miss my go-T. sigh. i'll also be getting my haircut sometime. it's halfway down my back. it will be sad. i'll cry. but i'll sell my hair. oh yeah.


so, i was in my room the other day reading 'slapstick' (read it) and i noticed my... what is it? high school diploma... that's it. anyway, i picked it up and i didn't think anything of it. i just kinda tossed across my room and concentrated on the punk on my turntable. it was black flag by the way.

I think i'll get my learner's permit soon. i should. i need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment