July 19, 2001

I am not sure how, but this morning {or at least it was morning for me, I had just woken up} I didn't notice the emial from my old man that james posted on the board ... So I confronted him about it "while he was furiously raging at the Playstation for so sneakily making games ummm, what is the word?, not absolutely simple like a child would want ?".. and he says "Yeah, I fucking sent the emial. I got somtin to tell those little sneaky bastards with their long hair and goofy clothes @@!" .. wow.. I am impressed, he was able to decipher the meaning of the words "click here" ... congratulations pop ! ... I wish I could say that he is an alcoholic so that his unusually colorful language and apparent lack of concern for personal heigene could be explained. This is not the case however, he is as sober as you and I.... I hope james stickes the man on here, then we can all hear about the nazi-satanist conservatives who are trying every day to destroy the world.... WHOOO... freeky non-alcaholic who acts like one...

No comments:

Post a Comment