July 24, 2001


i forgot what day today was. i cannot find my glasses. is today wednesday? shit. i have an interview. the world is turning. what time is it? i dont know. who cares. things are floating around in my head. i dont know why. everything is a haze. i cannot find my bloody glasses. howdy x zebra - the swimming never stops.

at the bottom there is this thought that lingers slightly always making it's way to the top, bubbling like boiling water and moreso with starch and so on. overflowing until i cannot take it anymore. there is a difference in size. a difference in texture. the time isnt paying attention to this one. it sits. it waits.

... i just woke up. i dont ... yes.
oh. and since ... jeff has his ending, of a song ... i couldnt find any songs to rip off - so I decided to use a part of one of my poems that I found to be very ... fun.


desire, burn.~1

No comments:

Post a Comment