July 24, 2001


a note from the underground --

first, you will notice how far along my download is :
yeah!


with that we all notice that I have passed the half-way mark, and by tonight, hopefully, I will have my copy of Emperor. It'll be grand. Unless somewhere in the download the .zip file gets a bad CRC ( which will more than likely happen ) and all my time downloading this would be wasted. . . BUT lets hope that doesnt happen eh?

also... the following picture is true. it is from an MSN profile - it is a woman who lives in seattle. she wants to jump my bones all over the place. she wants to ride me like a wild stallion. she wants me to play hopscotch all over her ovaries. she wants me to park the pink cadillac ( which the saying was swiped from " Suburbia " - directed by the same guy who directed " Slacker " - and the actor who said it now plays as a character on the show " Boston Public" -- neat huh? )

yum.


so my question to you is this :
If I had a large sack of potatoes and three dwarves, how many hours would it take them to knock down a two foot lemon tree in mid-august at seven-o-clock in the afternoon?

desire, burn.~2

No comments:

Post a Comment