July 29, 2001

oh look it's me again. i'm sure none of you even remember me. only mud. alright, here's my contribution of the month: as none of you probably know, i'm going to be making movies when i "grow up." everytime i think of something amusing, or how a situation could've turned out that would have made it totally bogus, i write it down. but a lot of times the scenes i dream up will have a lot of technical components to them, which also have to be written down in order for the scene to look as fabulous as i dreamed it up to be. i work a lot. i'm tired a lot. when i'm tired, i tend to daydream... which is when i get some of my most brilliant ideas. unfortunately, i also tend to lose proficiency with the english language (i ain't shamed!). so, in order to remember the technical aspects of the scenes, i make little pictures and diagrams for myself so later on i can remember what in the hell i was trying to create. the only problem with that is that sometimes i try to rely solely on the drawings to remember what i was thinking about, and then when i look back months later, and say, "what the hell does that mean?" i don't know what to tell myself other than i hope it wasn't something that could've put my name in lights. anyhow, that's the thought of the evening. xoxo - dirty dirty nat

No comments:

Post a Comment