July 17, 2001

oh - i almost forgot.
two things, actually three : real real quick.

1. You may be asking yourself " what sort of woman would let zach-o fondle her breasts? " ...

-:{ cough }:-

well we all know the answer to that one but I know what you're really thinking - what sort of woman would let zach-o copulate with her? His limo in her garage / his hotdog in her bun / his sausage hidden between the rocks / his meat missle locked on target / his shish-kee-bob roasting / and lets not forget --- the little man hiding from the troubles of the world. Well. I've taken it upon myself to bless you all with what sort of woman would actually allow such a thing to happen. I give you .... Zach-o's girl :



In my opinion? Not that bad - I mean hell, there is a whole lot worse in the world. Lets just all be thankfull that he didnt have sex with Jimmoi. Or me. Or well... not with me THAT HE KNOWS OF ... hee hee hee.

SECOND!!

2. I tried to remember shaving this morning. didnt happen. I still need to shave.

THIRD!

3. ... I really only had two things.

No comments:

Post a Comment