July 29, 2001

¢¢


another day drags itself through my life. i wake up - only to get online and check all of my " communication devices " with else-people / nobody has sent me email / nobody has posted on the board / and nobody replies to personals. I need that job or I will loose my mind.

I need something to dedicate myself to.
oh. look. now it's time for James to get offline, and go lay down for about 45minutes - only to rise again, come online - find no replies or contacts ... get offline / go back to bed / come back / get back online / not anything / get offline / go back to bed / come back / get back online / not anything / get offline / go back to bed / come back / get back online / not anything / get offline / go back to bed / come back / get back online / not anything / get offline / go back to bed / come back. . .

and the music, without disturbance, plays on.

No comments:

Post a Comment