July 25, 2001

Explication ~ ... ! ... ~

I thought I might add this little tid-bit for everyone. You all have been the subjects of an experiment... I love this ! .. THe past two posts "Naked animal man, Fight-Club" Are fiction I.E. Short story type stuff. I made it all up for your entertainment, and something more. The email from my old man, "That was me also !" HAHA I needed to ensure that everything looked fucked-up enough for it all to be reasonable."And Please don't smile when things are fucked-up, Jesse will have a heart attack !"..

So why you might ask ??.. why why why did you scare me so bla bla bla ...... It's very simple really. Those two things that I wrote about "I.E. Being told to want to be a star, People being so amazing and refined of creatures that they constantly slaughter one another".. ARE IMPORTANT THINGS !!! I wanted you guys to think and I knew that it would be less difficult to do that if I wrapped it all up with a "Physical expression of the situation..." I.E. The story part, where I am not talking about the issue... It expresses exactly what the issue is only abstractly with "EMOTION".. I.E. I wanted you to FEEL the point, not just understand the point...FEELINGS ARE IMPORTANT TOO... I hope that it worked and that you guys can understand my expression, why I needed you to believe that it was true and it was ME in that story... To MAKE IT REAL .. Because even if war is not real, even if you don't feel the reality of any of those points... It's damn real when your friend is involved isn't it ????

THe TEST !! ... That was my way of checking something about all of you !!... Here it is "My Hypothesis... You guys understood the "Fight-Club" Story very well because you can relate to it ohhhh so well. I.E. You guys actually believe that "Or want to believe" That there must be something wrong with you "mentally/physically" to explain your obvious failure... YOu are morbid enough to suspect that you have some kind of deranged personality CREEPY!!" Do you see how fucked up that is ??.. You wish that you had some kind of "derangement" so that you had an excuse for not being "THE RICH SUPER STAR" and you can deny that all you want... I know it is a subconcious thing.. I figured this out when trying to understand exactly why I impulsively took that fucking test on sight !!... I knew you guys would do the same.. and I think this is why..

No comments:

Post a Comment