July 31, 2001

I am rather agitated

why you ask?

because I wanted to download/pirate " BATTLE ROBOTS " - a game where you design and program large robots to fight against other large robots that other sentient beings have designed and programmed as well.. It looks sweet. It looks fun. It LOOKS LIKE IT WONT DOWNLOAD ALL THE WAY!!!!!! So... U($)@#(&)!!

So here I am without a gaw-damn Robot Program game. So what am I to do? I'm going to download a game that I'm sure every little teeny-bopping little prepubescent boy will probably want to buy from me. I'll burn copies of it onto disks and sell them off for 15$ !! HAH AHAH!

Yes... I plan to download a piece of shit game that has nothing to do, nor is even close to BATTLE ROBOTS - it will be INTERACTIVE LULA!!!! --- yes I found a pirated version of the little program - and I plan to download it / mind you not make money off it as I said I would - but just laugh at it.

maybe take pictures and post them on the board. that'll be a trip eh? heh. anywho - so my battle robot game wont download - WHY? because it is a YAHOO BRIEFCASE WAREZ - I HATE Yahoo Briefcase Warez. :|

what else? the fifth computer is up and running. I have a " second " appointment tomorrow at 12.30. Wow, to think I might actually have a job - it almost SCARES you now doesnt it? I thought so, or at least I am afraid. I think I'm begining to have cold feet. An irky feeling in my gut. But I swallow it down and tell myself this :

One year. A lot of money. Gone.


thats right pals. I plan to amass a large sum of money and then cruize around the country with it. traveling around meeting people I know from the internet. it'll be great. either that or never amass a great sum of money and spend it all on NEW HARDWARE for my computer... like a decent burner. GAUGH!

Im going to go see if i can sneak into getting BATTLE ROBOTS to work again... gaw damn.

oh - I wrote another story - but since nobody responded or said anything about my last story I said fuck posting stories here : you ungratefull non responsive bastards. :b


later. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment