July 26, 2001

as an opening ...


MOODS OF A WOMAN

An angel of truth and a dream of fiction
a woman is a bundle of contradiction
she's afraid of a wasp, will scream at a mouse
but will tackle her boyfriend alone in the house
Sour as vinegar, sweet as a rose
she'll kiss you one minute, then turn up her nose
she'll win you in range, enchant you in silk
she'll be stronger than brandy, milder than milk
at times she'll be vengeful, merry and sad
she'll hate you like poison, and love you like mad

MOODS OF A MAN
horny


reminiscant of Bradbury's post a long while ago, no ? well I thought so too. which is why I posted it. hah. well. I've just eaten KFC and I tell you - barbeque chicken strips are devine beyond any possible concept of belief system. It makes you want to stuff yourself with cock so much that you forget that you're human and that you can only eat a limited amount of food. Then again - michael couldnt eat all 6 strips he had and so he put his leftovers in the fridge. I assure you, ladies and gentlemen, that it will not lay uneaten for long - merely because my philosophy is that if you're not eating it now : I'm eating it later. heh.

I noticed Bradbury came in and ripped Napster to shreds. He always does that to someone. Great to have him around. Me and Michael were reminiscing with Andy about how both him and I had been " ripped into " in the past. And I'm sure the senior-slugs will remember the big debate that Jimmoi and Bradbury had about politics. Good times, and great eats - cool treats - at slugs.blogspot.com.

I'm in a good mood. I know why. I wont tell any of you why because you'd all get me down and yell at me why. well ... hah. too bad for you. ahh... remember at all times >>>

my associates are the cause of my downfall, always


it's always someone else's fault. or well. that's the way you've got to function in AMERICA - land of the dead, dying, stupid, ill, and moronic beyond all manners of comprehension. Bonnie told me something along the lines " Yeah, but what do they know about anything? " - in reference to someone/thing on the board - and I laughed. I asked myself " What does anyone on the board know about anything? " - I felt it was humorous that she thought that someone on the board would actually have some sort of ... " merit " behind the things they post. Who does? Probably Jeff. Merely because he's getting the paper-work to prove that he knows what he knows - wherein the rest of us ( or well me, and most other slugs ) are too bloody lazy to want to prove that we know what we know, we just enjoy tossing out information in which to argue about. hence - slugs.

It isnt about validity. Its about time consumption


I've found also that summer is horrible and excruciatingly, painfully boring in the sense that if you don't have a job - you're going to succumb to a weird sort of apathy that consists of mostly boredom - but not because there is nothing to do - but because you've become blind to do anything but sit there and be bored. a terrible fate. so i'm attempting to get a job. oh - or that's what the board here is for - something to do - to entertain us all.

I've invited quite a few more people to the board. the only one who've actually posted is Ta-2938018093. I find that bothersome - those of you who've been invited - expect email prodding you to post sometime soon. heheheh.

I will post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment