May 01, 2001

ok, what is going on this friday?

i was going to invite Jesse and Mike and Aaron ( reguardless of conflicts, fuck that ) along for this friday in light of the "movement" status : however much i dislike large groups : however : Jesse was talking to me something about how Brice said something about a "big barbeque"

the concept was interesting.

Jesse is going through some "would-be" hard-times. Much the same as Jimmoi went through hard-times last weekend. I figured him 'letting loose' and being stupid for a weekend would help him forget that life is full of shit. Reguardless : I also wanted to see everyone together outside of school.

ok : so here's my idea : we could have a big barbeque bash at my house :
then again jeff and justin are coming down.
Hmm..

so I don't know.

I'd really look forward to a barbeque bash. Brice has two barbeques. we could probably "hold" it at his house and then have groups come over to my house to play such games as UNREAL TOURNAMENT, GRAND THEFT AUTO TWO and if jesse and/or drew have any other games : possibly those.

Then again : that's just an idea.
asides from the many other ideas : one was going to Mt. Rainier.
so. what are we going to do?
at the moment it is monday.

so... GET TO TYPING THINGS OUT DAMNIT.
yes zach, yes.

!!! T Z A !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment