May 26, 2001

I want to post, but I have nothing to say. That sucks. So I will post someone elses words.

Slug Trails

Upon the trail of slimy tears
I set my feet each day.
And see the bodies littering
their guts a fine array.

Whoever said that slugs are not
carnivorous was wrong.
For everyday a new repast
of sluggage, not for long.

A feeding frenzy of hungry slugs
Have paused awhile to snack
Upon the flesh of fallen friends,
I pause,....taken aback.

A uniform stately army,
A slimey black array,
There is no need to feed them,
Their army cooks might say...

"Today the house special,
All done up nice and fine.
I think you might have met him
He slimed next to you in line..."

They bow their heads in blessing-
dig in with utter zeal,
For flesh so young and tender,
A sort of insect veal.

My Slug

My slug was always willing to give me a hug.
I wish he wasn't beat up by that thug.
That thug began to tug and tug,
Until I had two slugs.

My slug gave me a final frown,
and then his little eyelids went down.
I tried CPR
until my friend put him in a jar.

We buried him in my backyard.
His slug spirit visits me everyday.
I am glad he is not gone all the way.
He is here to stay.

Now I have a new slug
Who was just eaten by a huge bug.
That was my second, and hopefully I will have a third,
Or maybe a whole herd.

Sam the Slug

I have a friend named Sam
He is not a clam
But he has always been there for me in a jam.

He is a slug.
Not quite your average bug.
He sleeps on my $50,000 Chinese rug.

He has his own engraved mug
that says Sam the Slug.

One day he gave me a big slimy hug.
I tried to release him, but he began to tug.
He tugged so hard I fell into my ancient jug.
That is when I decided that he had to live with my friend Doug the pug.

Sam is as happy as a clam.
I will miss him so,
But that slug had to go.
How I loved him he will never know.

A slug was crossing the road, and was accidentally run over by a turtle.
After he awoke in the hospital, a doctor asked: "How did this happen.?"
The slug replied; "I don't know. It all happened so quick."

Slug Tongue Twister- Shimmering slimey slugs salivate slick silk, slowly.

One night a man hears a knock at the door. When he answers it
there is no one there, but he looks down and sees a slug on the
doorstep. He picks up the slug and throws it as far as he can.
Three years later, he hears another knock at the door. When he
goes to the door, the slug is back. The slug asks, "What was that all
about?"

A big, ugly, fat woman walks into a bar with a slug stuck to her forehead.
"Nice looking pig you have there," says the bartender.
"It's not a pig! It's a slug!" the woman snarls.
"Lady," the bartender replies, "I was talking to the slug!"

No comments:

Post a Comment