May 28, 2001

it's classic that he laughed wihen you gave him the finger.

goes along with the whole " the mind cannot deal with it " idealogy - that laughter is only a byproduct of " something doesn't fit " - ie > the "BSOD" of intellectual thought ... either that - or an epiphany.

ahhh - it'll be interesting when adam is "fully awake"

i actually talked to my dad about some of my "idealogies" and what i've done with my life in-so-far as school and some of the thoughts i've come to the conclusion of - he laughed some - and then got real serious on me and told me that "i wasnt showing the system anything - and the only person i was damning and/or damaging was myself" ...

it depressed me somewhat : have i fallen from the tree so far that even my father - who long ago professed that the educational system ( public school ) was a waste of time and that he himself dropped out and went to 'roam the united states' on a motorcycle with the prostitutes and whores and pimps and drugs all over the whole great wide land - and down-right told me that he had taught himself, and that life ... LIFE can teach you anything an institution could teach - possibly more . . .

i think it is work.
it numbs the soul . . . and makes you comfortable.
so many people sacrifice their souls,
their ticket to passion and the great void for comfort and security of life.

it makes me sad sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment