May 27, 2001

ah : it's good to see everyone up to their stereotypical selves :

bonnie telling me to fuck off
zach-o not mosting because people curse ( hee! )
and napster going on tangents about swimsuits

now all we need is ra-y98-1jqjiaop posting smut
jimmoi ranting about skipping out of the PCC school system
and bradbury to post about his truck and/or bethel sucking.

and to help the atmosphere a little : here ya go >>>

As i sit here listening to my DEAD CAN DANCE cee-dee, i realise my blinds are half open and the sun peeks through : i hiss as i quickly close them : damn the sunlight : damn it so! If only the sun could feel the eternal darkness that is my black, swollen heart : if only anyone could feel the lonliness and cold that is my life and understand... Oh horrible torment that is living : WHY HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ME? Oh I know... I believe I will write some poetry :

Bloody angel fallen from the sky.
whatever did you say :
"Don't fly, Don't fly, Don't fly Midway Airlines"
Their schedules are all during the day.

that poem is about how i took midway airlines once and i had to actually go out in the daylight and there were people looking at me : oh how i despise the smell of people! even the word sickens me : pee-pole : sick turds i tell you : oh! SHIT! EDWARD SCISSOR HANDS IS ON TEEVEE!!!!!! I HAVE TO WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!! IT SO KNOWS HOW I FEEL!!!!!!!!!


there we go. i do believe that will be suh-fish-shant.

No comments:

Post a Comment