May 22, 2001

Good to have the two new people aboard...........this could be interesting.

You saw Sanders? No shit? Did you talk to him? I was the one who showed him and that whole group that were making fake IDs how to use Photoshop......but I didn't get in any trouble......

The link to chapter one is broken.....is this by any chance a suspense novel?
Bad joke, I know.....fix the damn link James.

Ok now I'd like to point out something that I find slightly disturbing.....



If you need this book, you shouldn't be attempting to engage in the subject matter discussed, the chance of causing offspring is too risky.

Damn. Now I'm at home and it's warm here too......I think I see a trend developing.....


Toyota of Puyallup sent me a postcard saying "Your parts are here, make an appointment for an installation." Problem is-I didn't order anything. So I called; guy said "Hitch" ----It already has the [dealer installed option] hitch......but I went through the paperwork and it looks like they didn't know it already had one when they sold it to me. But if they want to give me another, that's cool......maybe I'll have them add a bug guard.

Well, Titus is on.......


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment