May 24, 2001



The Stuff of Wednesday’s




[12:47 am]

Right now I am in the Lander 8 Lounge. That doesn’t mean much to anybody, with the exception of James Collins, James Miller, and Zach…well, I’d right Zach’s last name, but I am unsure of it…besides, everyone knows there is only one Zach.

Anyway, that’s where I am right now. I am working on my PowerPoint Presentation. I can’t even begin to tell you all how much fun that is, or how much enjoyment I am getting out of it. Blah. And it is on toucans. Blah2

A couple of things. I haven’t posted since Tuesday because slugs.blogspot.com wasn’t working, don’t ask me why, so I figured I’d wait until it was up and running. I don’t know if it is up and running at the time of which I am writing this though. I just felt like writing some stuff out before going back to my PowerPoint presentation.

I will post the how-to’s about changing your names and stuff in a later post, after I determine the status of slugs.blogspot.com. Until then, I hope you all can make due. Also, if you all do change your name, it would be most helpful if you post your name change, so I can keep track as to who is who and such. It is important for a special project I am doing.

Speaking of special projects, I still need some of the people who post here’s addresses and phone numbers, if they are willing to share them. I will NOT make them available to everyone, unless someone specifically asks me to. It is more for archival purposes, and because I am “the one”. Blah.

As to what interesting things that have happened to me today. I rode the bus home late at night, about an hour and a half ago, and there were at least five people who were drunk. No, wait, I take that back, there were at least 7 to 10 people who were drunk…I think. Hell, maybe I was drunk and just seeing five or ten people…

Seriously though, they were drunk. I guess they were recent graduates from a college in New York, cause they were talking about how they were doing a cross country tour because they had just graduated. That’s nice.

It was quite interesting to listen to drunken morons from college…

They were talking about how Seattle is sooo much friendlier than New York. I suppose that could be true. Whatever.

Let’s see…oh yes, this girl I met just before getting on the bus was interesting. Apparently, she was in high school, and running away from home, and was talking about being afraid to ride the bus this late and night and stuff. Quite interesting. I don’t know why she started talking to me…do I look friendly or something? Maybe I have that look that says, “Hey everybody, I am open and willing to be annoyed by every single one of you out there, so please feel free to indulge in those annoying tendencies…”.

It wasn’t so bad though, I just used the experience to further observe humans in action. I wonder of other-wordly lifeforms, should they exist, do what I do…or do they have fun with humans by giving them all sorts of weird mutations…

If I were a higher lifeform…I’d do the mutation thing.

Come to think of it, we already do…just look at what we do to corn, carrots, apples, trees, salmon, etc…

Not that I am preaching to stop genetic manipulation…

Or for that matter backing it…

I took a break earlier today and went to the beach and jumped in the cold frigid water. Let’s just say that male anatomy was not meant to jump in cold frigid water. I’ll leave it at that.

Does Brice read or post here? If not, the collins, would you be so kind as to give me brice’s email address, or phone number, or both. Unless of course you have my power adapter. I may stop by briefly on Saturday to pick it up, because I need it for my camcorder, and to finish my Toucan presentations and such. It won’t be a long visit, actually only a couple of minutes at most. I am planning on going to Mt. Ranier with Kristen and I want to do some videotaping as well, though I will still need it for my presentations.

Also, tell brice that I have his videotape with the “Do you know James Collins?” footage. Ahh, now that was good stuff.

Do you all know why it was good? There are three reasons.


  1. It was simple

  2. There wasn’t twenty minutes of time spent trying to figure out what to do.

  3. I said it was good, thus it is good.




Don’t get me wrong, the stuff that jimmy and aaron was working on with the night gang rumble footage was good, but went way off skew for a small little project. That, and there were too many people trying to be in charge with good ideas. I think from now on we may have to consider letting ONE person decide how to do things, though they could be open to suggestions.

Okay, well, I should now get back to PowerPoint.

Yeah.
MOnDO23

No comments:

Post a Comment