May 22, 2001

YOU'RE SKIPPING?!

well blasted > so am i! -- the two of us are turning into a varitible pair of jimmoi's here > skipping class like bohemians on ice > or something other that makes the same, or lack thereof, connection to us being slack-fucks >> well ... so here I am and I seem to be sick > and i have no reason to be sick > i just feel like shit > so i ask my father "HEY WHAT CAN MAKE ME SICK?!?!" and he says ( my mother says this as well ) " YOU SHOULDNT BE STAYING OUT LATE LATE AT NIGHT, WE NEVER EVEN WERE AWAKE WHEN YOU CAME IN LAST NIGHT!!! " ... and to which I respond > " I WAS ASLEEP ON MY BED SINCE 7PM YESTERDAY > FUCK OFF! " > to which my father, some number of hours later ( minutes ago ) says > " HMMM, WHOT YOU DID TO YAR FOREHEAD BOY? " to which i says > " SUNBURN. " > to which he says " WELL DATS WHY YOU SICK-O, ARTICLE 13 IN DA MILATARY > REDUCED PAY " > to which I say " IM NOT IN THE MILATARY! " and then come here to post things > and I find that everyone is missing my obtrusive pressense >> how VERY entertaining... well.. for me at least > SO HERE I GO

I had a dream which consisted of many, many dreams ( merely because I slept so long ) - and I will tell you THREE of them.

the first one is hard to explain > but easy to just tell you straight out :: I had a dream that I was having a dream which was a wet-dream. kind-a funny eh? well when I woke up and found a not-so-pleasant surprise in my pants I cursed to myself > because in the dream's dream i woke up and wasn't all gooey > weird huh? oh bloody well.

the second dream had to do with a bunch of people watching "THE MATRIX" in a large theatre, and at the end i was suppose to go up to the curtain where there was a "special surprise" for me > and Jennifer Rivera ( an old associate of mine ) was up there too > and a big drape opened and it said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THE END, THE MATRIX" and then I looked over to Jen and she was getting married and then I was getting married but we were getting married to different people and there was a black light which made everything with that eerie blue and my mother was there and she was holding light-bugs in a jar and everyone was waiting for me to kiss the bride >> and then I was in cheveron.

they were selling this pack of six assorted fruits, apples, peaches, and red apples ( not green ) for only .99$ and I was really hyped up about buying them and some guy in front of me told me i shouldnt buy those, and for some fucking reason I didnt buy them and went back and bought a pack of 3 sausages ( like peperoni sticks ) for .99$ and was in line and this guy in front of me was talking about fucking some girl in her mouth and how she kept trying to speak russian > the cashier lady said " OH THATS FUNNY, RUSSIANS ALWAYS ARE CRAZY TALKING WHILE GETTING MOUTH FUCKED " and so I yelled at her and said " WELL MY FEE-ANCE-CEE IS RUSSIAN AND SHE AINT CRAZY AND SHE DONT GET FUCKED IN THE MOUTH " and everyone went all wide-eyed and googlie at me and the guy in front of me left and i was trying to buy the sausage so i put it on the counter and this weird guy behind me got my sausages and was looking at the package and I said " HEY FUCK GIVE ME BACK MY SAUSAGE " and he wouldnt... and then I ran down the aisle to get another sausage and the counter lady was asking me " HEY ARE YOU REALLY GETTING MARRIED TO THAT CRAZY RUSSIAN GIRL HEATHER, WE HERE AROUND THE PLACE BEEN CERSIOUSLY CONSIDERING THAT SHES A LOON, WHY JUST YESTERDAY I WENT OVER TO THE MCAULLIES AND THERE SHE WAS CLEANING UP EVERYONE'S HOUSE AND ALL " and so I yelled at her and looked at the counter and there was her husband looking at me all googlie eyed and then said " HEY IF'N ANYTIME SHE WANTS TO GET MOUTH FUCKED YOU TELL'ER TO C'MON OVER TO MY PLACE AND ILL FUCK HER IN THE MOUTH WHILE SHE DOES THE DISHES! " and thats where I just lost it and I ran at him with the sausage package and beat his head in like a bloody pulp and the guy who took my sausage earlier started protesting so i kicked him and then the counter-lady was crying and i was like " ITS OK, HE WAS AN ASS " and then she turned and started throwing those apples at me... then I woke up.

some crazy fucking dream eh? or dreams, correction.

ok > now for the response to rachaelle > nobody cares what you post > but merely for those who wouldnt want to be bothered by erotica you can post it up > then i'll copy/paste it > make a seperate website > and then link it to here > so those who want to see erotica can click on the link and see for themselves >> I.E. :: you can make it available, but not "FORCE" it onto people.

where was I > OH YES. no, i forgot again > well fuck > FALLOUT TACTICS doesn't seem to be any fun at all >> and I'm feeling this eerie vibe that everyone is infused with lately > crazy-cool > and everyone liked jeff > and it was a fruitfull weekend > mind you nothing went as I planned > but thats what you get when you have a bunch of loons at your house for the weekend > it almost went flawless ( in a sense of general cohesion ) with the exception of a few if not to say one out-lyer who jumped ship of his own volition >> ham in a can i say, ham in a can >> i've recently come to be content > and free > and almost carefreeeeeee.

what will tomorrow bring?
i could look at the yesterday's gone to predict...
but then again.

i could just wait until tomorrow.
and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment