May 22, 2001

This troubled place... As I sit in a corner pondering the corner I think to myself {WHO THE FUCK IS SITTING IN THE CORNER ?}

Today I am skipping school and just doing whatever comes to mind. WHY ? Because I have realised something obvious .... Any work in school that I do is automatically designed for morons. YEAH THAT IS RIGHT... School is designed to be easy for ideots... {DUH!} SO doing anything well in school only shows that I can do something as well as a slightly bright MORON.. yet our society is of the mind that {IF YOU DON'T DO IT YOU MUST NOT BE ABLE TO DO IT.}... which is ridiculous nonsense. I am left with the realization that I get absolutely nothing out of school. I find that nothing {schoolish} I do there is fulfilling in any way... {WHY?} Because I am only fulfilled by a challenge... something both difficult and thought inducing.. School is nothing more than a regurgitation of misunderstood bullshit any way... FUCK SCHOOL ! school is FALIC !! {SP?}... Dam that felt good {MENTAL DEFICATION} ... HEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment