May 23, 2001

not mud : dood I haven't used blogger or blogspot or blogvoices in years. I'm using greymatter now, which you need to have a host with PHP enabled to use (ie. not the free sites like geoshitties). Even then the comments are on another page and you gotta click the "no comments" to post one or "1 comment" to see what the comments currently are for that post. But yeah you can do the thing where it says how many comments have been posted with greymatter. And greymatter is free and easy to set up. Which is pretty fsckin' cool anyway. But I'm useless as far as this blogger stuff goes.

I swear if the site's not up soon I'm gonna like start fantasizing about beating blogspot people.

here I am at 3 am still working on sites, gotta get up for class at 7. wtf thought it was a good idea to have classes that early in the am, I dunno. I can go to bed at 6 am and get up at noon and feel great, or go to bed at 10 pm and get up at 8 am and feel like shit. I'm _not_ a morning person. If I had JSP first I could at least sleep in, they're just talking about ODBC bridges and shit I did that months ago. Damn school. Damn VisualBasic! Damn blogspot! SnAP!


No comments:

Post a Comment