May 31, 2001

Well if everyone is so opposed to the fill in the blank convos, then maybe its time to make them a little more interesting.

A convorsation about the weather: by me.
*let it be known that from this point further the word weather should be replaced with the word shit.
and the word it should be replaced with poo. for entertainment purposes only.

a So... nice weather we're having eh?
b Yes. It is. Although I feel its a bit too hot for my tastes.
a Yes I can agree to that. But its better than being cold. God I hate the cold weather... all that snow and stuff. Just makes everything so miserable.
b It can be nice for a while, but 5 or so months of cold weather and I get sick of it.
a You know, they say the weather is supposed to reach a high of 83 degrees today?
b Really? I didnt know weather could get that hot in this state.
a Me neither, but apparently it will.

Ok, now that Ive wasted all that time...
No I dont work at the Jack in the Box on canyon. But I have been there many times. Work related stuff. Transfers, something or other, yada yada yada.
Anyway.
I should do homework. Ugh. Im beginning to care less and less about school as the days progress. I think Im ready for Germany soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment