May 25, 2001

I had such a damn great day today. Nothing to do, no one to bitch at me. The lake was fun, only wish you all had shown up earlier and stuck around longer. It was interesting.
Got a yearbook. I should look at it. I dont really feel like it though. Battle of the bands sucked. At least drews band took first, I woulda been pissed if Mullet had taken it. Damn Mullet sucked. So did that one band. They sucked hard. So hard, that I actually got up and left. Usually I can stick out any music. But that was bad. Ive heard wigga rap that sounds better.
Still battle of the bands was better than the cube dj. Damn it, Pat was supposed to DJ and they told him the day before that they hired someone instead. He would have been good at it too. So it goes.
I want to go visit Mr.Lengert, but mommy dearest wont let me leave the house. I would tell her where Im going but she would probably never let me leave.
I have to work at 6 in the morning. I dont get off till four.
I didnt know you eat at Jack in The Box Jimmy. If I'd have known that, I could have gotten you a discount anytime you went. I work there, so I have that privlege. Although, I choose not to eat there, cause Im the one makin the food. And if you know me, you wouldnt eat the food. ;)
Im going to sleep now.
8:32
Good time for nappin.
Ahh, this is the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment