May 27, 2001

James: kiss my ass. I guess. Damn I hate being sick. But at least it’s getting better.
You can’t remember the URL to one of your own websites? That’s pitiful. Of course, I never learned the license plate on the blue truck, so I suppose I have no room to talk. Oh, shit, I was talking about my truck. So maybe the stereotype fits. Fuck it. When one of you if driving a $26,000 vehicle (and paying for it yourself) let me know and I’ll gladly shut the hell up. Which I will do now anyway (for now).

Oh, yeah, I looked through my history (just that damn bored) and found the URL for the Bettie page.....took some time, I must add. Then I forgot what browser it was under (I have several on here, and of course I use them all). So I went back and found it again.
http://geocities.com/ttubeedxes/bettie-pics/

Canada rules......or, at least, the part just across the border from Western does. The drinking age is 19. They serve alcohol in clubs, more to the point, in clubs where there are also nekkid women all over the place (so I’ve heard, I’ve never been). Here in Washington, they don’t. Not that I frequent that sort of club. Mike, remember last summer when we went to the Vu with Drew, Andy and Tyler? That kicked ass. Was Sherrie there? I don’t fully remember that night.........

One of the wheels just fell off of this chair when I leaned back.....that makes it more difficult to get close enough to the screen to read the letters..... I think I need thicker glasses.....or maybe just a lower resolution setting.

The remake of "Gone In 60 seconds" kicks ass. Fsck the critics, that movie rules....

They showed "The Andromeda Strain" on Sci-Fi earlier today, now I must re-read the book. For the 8th or 9th time. After I finish the Carl Hiasen that I’m reading now....funny shit. Carl Hiasen writes some of the funniest shit around. If you read the back cover of one of his books, the actual book is ten times more twisted than the back cover makes it out to be. Funny, funny books.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment