May 23, 2001

Canada?! Damn you!!!!! Bonnie, dont leave anything in a vehicle while your in canada, keep all posessions on you at all times. Last time I was in canada I got robbed, damn canadians...
They made off with 800$ worth of my stuff. I now have like 6 CDs, thats it. I had close to 60. Damn candadians. Like I said, watch your back, those canadian hookers are dangerous... they'll steal your stuff in a min.
Went to showcase tonight... it was almost as funny as the last time I saw it... earlier this morning. Although there was one new act, and another was dropped. Good job Napster.
Anywhoooooo.......
Ive officially went off the deep end. "Someone" pushed me to the brink, and whoops, clumsy me, I fell over. I now have a new friend. His name is Charles. He resides in orting. Hes nice. He listens to me. We talked for a couple of hours today. Ive seen him before, but just decided to start up a convo today. Doesnt say much, but its kinda nice that way. I can tell him anything. I even asked him if I could stay the night sometime, and you know what he said? Nothing. So he didnt say no. I think that maybe this weekend would be a nice time for a sleepover. We can talk all night. Did I mention he died on December 7, 1929?

No comments:

Post a Comment