May 21, 2001

I'll answer for him:
No.
No restrictions.

I still haven't taken any pictures of the new truck. I don't want to jinx it. If I take pictures, something will happen. And I'll be left with nothing but the pictures. So.......

Yawn.
It's warm in here. Our shop is on the second floor of the building, and all the heat pools up here. That way, since we're right upstairs from the break room, when all the guys from groundskeeping are on their break, they crank the heat all the way up. Not today though, but it's still warm up here. I could turn the A/C on, but that thing makes more noise than a 747 landing. Maybe I'll go down to the switch room. It's always about 68 degrees in there (with that much equipment running 24/7, the A/C in there is pretty busy)

Just back from lunch. We ate at the Thia place right by Angelo's on Pacific. Good food, just couldn't understand a word she said (lends to the authenticity of the place)

The co-workers.....oh, wait, I should call them co-employees.........are back. They don't have much going either.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment