May 24, 2001

not mud : I can help you out with dotcomments and so on if you want, but greymatter is here, and of course you can see it in action on one of my sites, poison-candy. I presume you've found someone to host you who has PHP installed anyway, I dunno, does blogspot support PHP?

I skipped class today since I only had the 2 hour C++ class and we have a project due tomorrow - which most likely means they'll spend the class talking about it and helping people who need it (which is mucho lame if you ask me, but what do I know). Not that I've done the project anyway; it's just a simple console app about statistics and some (given) calculations so maybe I'll do it tomorrow.

At least they're doing something about blogspot being down now. Have you tried finding a better host for this blog? You could then post a link over to it in here. Just curious (sorry if I'm being a pain in the ass).

Hey did you know Jenny Jones is from London, Ontario (that's where I live)? Gee, that's something to be proud of... uh...



No comments:

Post a Comment