May 22, 2001



Communique




Ahem, there is something i need from each and everyone of you.

No, it is not a warm friendly smile. Damn you teletubbies who flaunt your freakishly colored bodies around on British TV.

Would everyone mind if i got there phone numbers? You don't have to post them here, but if you could all send me your phone numbers to my email address nonfinis@u.washington.edu, then that would really be helpful. I am doing this mostly because i am "the one" according to james. If you want to know what that means, just ask him yourself. If you want to send your addresses too, then that would be even more helpful for my project. Don't worry, i won't give any of that information away to anybody else.

One last thing, if it says that this post was from "NONfinis", it is still from "jEFF PAULiNO". I just changed my profile a bit. I don't know if it will show up, but if it does, i thought i'd be informative.

MOnDO22

No comments:

Post a Comment