May 26, 2001

if you've noticed : i've altered the board : and have adopted a new lifestyle : and am currently sitting in a chair : dripping nude : wet you could say : amongst other things : la da de da de : it's been such a drab, or you could even say lackluster week for me : nothing much of anything has happened of much importance and/or entertainment : i wonder what people in china are doing.

i'm jive'n out to my davey-style daft punk cee-dee : hoo bloody rah : i don't know : something is missing in life : i think it's women ... yes : i do believe that is it : associating with mike for the longest of times has made me realise that women are quite the fleshy ones . . . how very very astranged i feel now when walking around in public and someone catches my eye ( CATCHES MY EYE YOU SAY? why yes - i'm begining to reprogram myself to look at people and their bodies ... weird ) --- I have an odd compulsion to be mike-like and go up to them and just say a nice thing : of course : this is all to get them into the bedroom where I may just perform many different sexual acts upon them : and/or drug them with GHB and poke/prod at their body-parts while they're knocked out : then again I dont have any GHB : and second : I don't talk to women : and third : i don't find many women attractive >>> Kind of makes you wonder : or well it doesn't make you wonder : it kind of makes me wonder : so yeah.

I'm in the process of making another board specifially for TZA - yes : contrary to most poser beliefs out there - TZA still thrives on in the hearts and minds of those who know what it truely stands for - it'll be great... superb you could say even : ALMOST SUBLIME : but not quite : as all sublime and grand things eventually turn to stinky piles of poo poo ... given time ( LOOK AT AMERICA, DUMBSHIT ) --- haa haa haa, i made a funny.

Might do something tonight : then again : might not : who knows : we'll see in a couple of hours now wont we? >> who is this "we" ? - oh : by the way i found a website about "The Last Unicorn" which states that the soundtrack was done by the band AMERICA - how funny : because i grew up with that little movie : and i like that band for some odd reason : can we say coincidence? I think so. Or well : it depends on what country you're from : as if you live in boswania : then i dont think you will be able to speak english and wouldnt be able to say coincidence : unless you took an english class : you know english as a second language : i know some associates of mine who once took an english as a second language class : where was i?

hey : hey you : yeah : yeah you : god damnit : what : who me?

oh : as to what jesse posted about whiney goths and their wanting you to feel sorry for them : i was going to use that as a rebuttle to aaron's continual attack on calling me "gothic" because I "think too much" and my "cant take anything for face value / pick things apart" mentality ( bonnie's words through aaron's fingers? how so! ) - where my objection would have been that I don't bother people with my "whiney complaints about life" - with the exception if it is a debate.

anywho : but i gave the whole objection thing up ( as you can see in the previous post "I wont even bother" ) - but to show off what fabricated "goth-fucks" are out there i posted the picture - and I guess jesse is helping me out with stupid people's journals : by the way : i dont get the whole "my parents are seperated" deal ( you can see it in momlessdaughter's Live Journal ) - i just never got how that could influence someone to do something "bad" and or "detrimental" to oneself. . . . i dont know. where was i : again?

oh : yes : you should all get live journals : do it now : www.livejournal.com : and post all the fun stuff you think ( and dont want to post on the board ) there - then again it's just a waste of time and another place to post more text : crystalized verbal shit ( text that is ) --- as I've been trying to say forever and jimmoi has recently picked up saying : PRINT IS DEAD == although i wouldn't say dead as much as dying : i played counterstrike against michael / cristin / curtis today and whooped the hella-shit out of the two of them : me and michael were on a team : we whooped and whooped and whooped : the more i listen to this cee-dee the more i seem to dislike daft punk : i dont know : i think they have some certain good songs : and then they have a high probablity of having a song that just really agitates the living hell out of me : almost to where I puke : like i said : almost.

what does everyone think of the new layout of the board? if you notice there aren't any links anymore ... oh well : too bad so sad : i dont know what to write anymore : i keep reloading the page to see if anyone posted ( oh look jesse posted a piece of someone's journal ... oh man! IT'S FUNNY! HAHHAHAAHAHA... oh man... that's classic ) -- what can i post that is funny? ... hmm... I KNOW!!!!!

FOR YOUR MOMENT OF BSHEM


ah haha.. funny... whoo... it's the FLINTSTONES ... why did I bold the "stone" part of "flintstones" ... i dont know... anywho :

now i'm going to type in random website names : here's what i try :
i went to sick.com ... nothing caught my interest
zounds.com is "coming soon"
i found a sun tzu quote at haywire.com

avacado.com had a neato image :


and i think my favorite one would be deadcats.com.
what the hell eh?

ok - now that' i've posted ... uhm... yeah...


it might not be : the right time
i might not be : the right one

but there's something about us
i want to say
'cause there's something between us anyway

i might not be : the right one
it might not be : the right time

but there's something about us
i've got to do
some kind of secret i will share with you

i need you more than anything in my life
i want you more than anything in my life

i'll miss you more than anyone in my life
i love you more than anyone in my life


yeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment