May 24, 2001

I take it Bradbury that you liked my story so far? Chapter two is a work in progress as well, Im always working. Problem is, I run out of material if I have no "creational material," so it isnt always easy. I mean, I can crank out shit like that all the time, but it gets redundant. So Im waiting for, shall we say, an optamal moment, to continue with my work. If you have any feed back it would be nice...
Canadians. Yeesh. Do you like being canadian? I think I would like it, only without the stealing. Never been in a war, never the direct target of an attack, never hostile, always faithful. Yeah, canada sounds great. One question...do you really say eh?

God Im gonna have nightmares. I saw parts of aaron that I never wanted to see today. God aaron, didnt you have some rule about not waring shorts? Whatever happended to that? None of this would have happened if you had some rule like that.

Anywho.
If someone says that showcase sucks one more time, I would just say "oh really. wanna know what else sucks?" then kick them. It was a good showcase. Hell, it was better than winter showcase.

Well, Im off to visit Mr.(Charles) Lengert. So it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment