May 31, 2001



A movie in the making




Hello.

I have been diligently working...well, not really dilligently...on a video project. I am doing this not for a class, but for personal enjoyment...which means that it will actually be something not regurgitated for a grade. I like that.

With all the finals that are coming up next week, this will be quite a good thing for me. I am working on that film thing that we put together that last jimmy day that i went to that lead into fraturday. It is going along quite well, and i will probably even be able to put it online for everybody to see...if i can learn how to do that anyway.

Here is a couple of clips to wet your whistle though:

Who's who? i just can't tell.

Now which one of us will forget when james came out wearing aaron's clothes.


Brice just relaxing...

Ahhh, brice is just relaxing, watching all those who come into his garage sale...


Oh wait...what's this? Is someone trying to steal something??


Get back here sonny!

Go git'em brice! Kick his ass for stealing yo' shit.


Hmmm...

Not everyone is bothered by the thief...



Yup, that is just a sample. Isn't it grand. Okay, yes i got bored and started working on that video... It's fun though. Well, at least i have convinced myself of it being fun.

I have even worked on a credit roll...whoooo hooo...of course, i was looking at the finished credits, and i realized that i left jesse out, and probably someone else too...so i will have to go back and fix it...but until then...this is what the credits look like:

I'd like to thank the academy.


Sorry about leaving you out jesse...i was about to get kicked out of the computer lab because it was closing. I'll probably fix that little problem tomorrow. Hopefully i didn't spell anybody's name wrong.

Ahem...that's pretty much it for this post. I felt like taking a mental dump...and now i've done so.

Oh, on one finally note...i have come up with a social psych theory...jimmy helped to remind me of it. I am calling it the "Star Wars Hype Syndrome"...

Think back on all those things that your friends said was sooo cool, and yet when you tried it, it kinda sucked because of all the hype that came with it. If no one had hyped it, you'd have thought it was cool too...It happened with the Star Wars movie. When people who knew all about it and saw all the hype saw the movie, they often said it was a little dissapointing...however, when people saw it and had no prior knowledge of what star wars was, and didn't see much of the hype...they found the movie to be more enjoyable.

I think i'll write a journal article about it and have notariety...yeah.
Except for i'll probably procrastinate and someone will take my idea.

MOnDO29

No comments:

Post a Comment