June 01, 2001



Workload




I have sooo much crap to do today....Next week is finals week at the UW...which really sucks. However, and this is the nice fun thorn in my side, is that i have all my finals on the same f*cking day. AHHHHHH!!! It sucks...and i can't reiterate that enough.

This weekend i thought i'd have free to do whatever, but instead i have a final paper to type up, which isn't very good. I had told jimmy that if he wanted, he could come up anytime during the weekend, but now i'm gonna have to retract that offer, because as it stands, i need every part of this weekend for my final paper and for studying.

I may go to my girlfriend's house to do some studying because sometimes it gets hectic and loud here...that and everynight there seems to be some jackass who wants to determine exactly how loud he can get his motorcycle to sound right outside my dorm building. Damn...why can't i have a paintball gun right now...or then anyway.

That and she has this nice place to sit outside where i can just relax and read up on my social psychology and type up my final research project paper.

Either way, i'm gonna be so damn busy. It doesn't really matter anyway, cause jimmy hardly ever comes up here...actually, he only came up here one time, and unfortunately it happened to be bad timing. Maybe i can convince zach or james to come up here, or aaron too...if you wanted to...

But that would be for some time after Jun6. That is the last day of my classes. After that, i will probably go down there for a couple of days, and come back up here on friday or saturday to take care of some moving out things, and then moving in things. I am staying in my dorm during summer because i am taking Intensive First Year Japanese at UW...and so i need to stay up here for that. The plus side...i have a damn excellent view for the fourth of July...Well, somewhat excellent...i think....

blah.

Well, off to class i go today. I am going to work on that movie some more. All i have to do is add Jesse's name in there, then re-save the project, and then convert it to an MPEG. Unfortunately, iMOViE maker thingie on Apple does not automatically save it to that format. Damn. And about those customer names, well, i'll see what i can do.

Enough of that, i have to go attend the last day of lectures for my Social Psych class, and the last Quiz Section for my Sensory Perception class.

MOnDO30

No comments:

Post a Comment