June 19, 2001



Game of Risk




Disclaimer: This post was written last week on Tuesday while playing a game of risk and watching “Requiem For A Dream.”

Yeeup. Here I am at james’ house, playing Risk with jimmy, james, zach, and well…myself. Zach lost a couple of battles to both jimmy and myself, and he wasn’t very happy about that.

Let’s see. Hung out with andy for a bit, as he came and picked me up from the SR 512 park and ride. James came along with him.

What else…what else…

Well, had some hamburgers…just one. And damn james didn’t even give me barbeque sauce. One day he is going to be on large barbeque pit, and he won’t be cooked with barbeque sauce. That is his fate.

Zach is complaining about how the game went yesterday. Apparently jimmy kicked his ass.

I feel like I am doing a play-by-play commentary.


oh, and now the tables have turned, with zach declaring me to have one of the strongest positions.

Meanwhile, we all take a break to watch a scene in “Requiem for a Dream”.

Anyway, so…I took over some countries…

And now, at [2:34] zach lost a battle with me for the land of Eastern Australia. The evil vile wallabies continue to lose.

Okay, so now zach says something interesting…
“He wants to see a girl pee…something like that…it’s the girl from “Requiem for a Dream”.

[2:47] the intensity…oh the intensity.

James wants jimmy to take over Iceland…something like that.

[3:08] (I should note that these are all A.M. times.) Well, the game has gone on pause for now, as jimmy wants to watch the next movie rented, “O Brother, Where Art Thou?”.

Should be good. Hopefully.


Enough commentary for now. Besides, the game is on pause anyway, which probably means that it won’t continue. But hey, maybe it will.

Hmm, I just realized that I didn’t write the time at which I started this post. Well, I suppose that it was around 12 or 12:30. Something like that.

Hmm…what to do now…

I suppose I shall end my post…for I cannot think of anything to say. I’d post a picture, but I cannot think of one that applies for this post.

MonDO52

No comments:

Post a Comment