June 27, 2001

You all may or may not think I am crazy.
( well - correction : you all think I am crazy )


About what?
About the usage of my name, my given name, online.
You may be saying to yourself :
" You're dumb mud... you is really dumb, nobody can find you! "
( please take note - I didn't use my name :b )

So thank you - but with the help of Google.com - I have found the following.
by clicking here you will be taken to a website I searched for key words - they are highlighted - go to the very bottom of the page - and you will find a bunch of ranting on that she posted specifically from mike's hands themselves... Go figure, this must be the woman of asian persuasion he speaks of.

Also :
I tried to find some stuff on Jimmoi - but uh ... Miller is too much of a common last name.

And WHAT IS THIS? - why our good friend Jeff does a presentation on TOUCANS, otherwise known as Ramphastos sulfuratos -- and he even showed up RIGHT HERE as well!

GOLF ANYONE? - I'm sure bonnie wouldn't mind a round or two.

and just when you thought I was done. . . BLAMMO! -- You're hit with another piece of searchy goodness! Just what are Jesse's thoughts on Adobe - Premiere 5.1? We would all like to know!

And how many plays has the wOrm been in? -- although to tell you the truth, I do not think he is a Senior.

ARE YOU GETTING MY POINT?
DO YOU NOT SEE?


ANYONE - given the inclination to actually FIND ME can with everyone all using my name and everything. These things I've found merely by searching by a few key words. DO YOU NOT SEE?!

You bastards calling me psychotic...
and paranoid...

FEH ON YOU ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment