June 11, 2001



Communication




Well, i finallly got my computer back. That means my posting ability has been upped back to normal. Also, i continue to work on my video post.

Right now i'm playing Cruis'n Exotica. I think i'll go to the lounge...

DAMN fsck...they locked the lounge because some dumn fsck stole the TV's from two lounges on different floors...WTF?

but the biggest question that rocks me on that one is how the hell does someone steal a 27" T.V. and not get noticed...

oh well...its not totally impossible to watch three cars racing on a four way split screen...

damn 13 inch TV...

well, enough of that pretend materialism...
in truth, its kinda fun...you can't really tell who won, so everyone can jump for jubilation.

I have just been reading and catching up on all the posts since friday...very interesting stuff.

Good job to james on that whole Reblogger thing. I see he took my ideas seriously, and incorporated them accordingly.

I will vote on the whole jimmy thing, as to which girl. So tell me, whatever one we choose, does that actually mean we are going to try to set him up with that set prospective woman. I would find that rather...funny {for lack of a better term}.

Hey, we should get a new administrator...well, not a new one, but a second one. I am working on a project which would shed some light as to who would be a good candidate for that position, though it would still be up to james largely, and the group of post-ers, secondly.

As to the idea of blacklisting, i wouldn't go for it. Sometimes people hit slumps, as hopefully i can illustrate, but for that part, not for a while. That is a good deal of data to consider.

Anyway, i have some stuff to do for now, but i will post something later.

MOnDO43

No comments:

Post a Comment