June 29, 2001

possible people to link to ( be sure to put up your thoughts as well ... if I find someone REALLY good - I wont ask ;)

really good looking woman ... other than that?
nice layout / pin-up girls... good combonation.
I really dig this one ... merely for the following entry :

i'm a smart girl, and i'm pretty and child-like. most guys meet me and expect me to giggle and add nothing significant to the conversation. they expect me to simply be a 'trophy girlfriend' type girl or the helpless damsel in distress. haha. i laugh at their misconception.

yes, i wear pink dresses. and sometimes pigtails. and i might be eating an ice cream cone and playing with a puppy. but i scored a 1460 on my SATs. i read pablo neruda (untranslated) and can do differential calculus in my sleep. ask me about Brentano's three disciples and his contributions to metaphysics and psychology. or perhaps some nonlinear dynamics. hmm...

all of this and an excheerleader ::shudder::


A group of people who I might link to merely because they're a group of people - much like we are - but more "uniform" more "together" more.... more... ah, shall we say "more without a bunch of ranting loons posting pictures to downgrade eachother's reputations" ... eh? :)

this place has a large picture of a woman - very bright site - and it would be a nice contrast for people coming from our dark and dreary slug-slime website ... actually - i was thinking the transition would blind and/or temporarily stun people... I might link to this one!

my last one for tonite - merely because Jimmoi is half-nude behind me on the bottom bunk singing... a bit of what he's saying :

"Christina, You're the devil ... I'll give you some scotch on the rocks baby ... Oh yeah post about me singing that christina is the devil, bastard... ( laughing ) ... I hate you, I fucking hate you - oh man I so love you, dude... dude... ah ... man I'm going to return to singing then... and if you want me, to disrobe me, that's ok - cause baby, you gave me scotch on the rocks and i say hay ... is for horses... no wait - i hate you, you hate me, and it makes it even easier - oh baby please give me scotch on the rocks so i can get drunk and make decisions i'll forget ...."

ok i'm stopping there as he's now aware, or well - yeah, he's aware of the fact i was writing what he was saying and now he's singing right next to my head about masturbation and the devil and so on... anywho - where was I?

oh yes - the last one i saw that i was going to post was THIS ONE - and then i saw at the bottom there was a link to eh wha? - and then I found that there was a whole community of sorts of women ... I'm going to email one of them and ask them if they want to link with us right now....

of course - it wont consist of " Hey would you like to link to us? "
it will be more like what I've been emailng everyone else I'd like to link up with ... which consists of this :

I dig.
http://slugs.blogspot.com/


"See my butt, see my butt, see my butt - it's so hairy, and so scary, in your face"

... yeah... this is why you don't allow jimmoi to sing before he goes to sleep.

I'm done.
He's trying to set the alarm for tomorrow morning.
or well, in a couple of hours - being later on today -
so that we can go donate plasma ( not blood )
Mike says it's copper joose. And copper joose it will be -
it'll give us SPECIAL COPPER that comes in 50$
I don't like the concept.
We ate steak so that we can have iron and didnt drink coffee.

We'll see.
G'nite.
or well - ... g'morning.
whichever one its going to be for you.

Also - Today is Anthony's birthday.
Now you see - i dont exactly think he wanted anyone to know.
but you know what?

let's all give'm a big one eh?

!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!


-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment