June 12, 2001



Idiosyncracies




Well, i'm still up here at UW. I was going to be down in pierce county by now, but due to unforseen circumstances, i wasn't able to make. However, i still plan on being down there, just as soon as i can procure a ride. Hopefully my friend Andy can do that for me, or i will ask justin or breanna when they get home.

Right now i am back in Odegaard Undergraduate Library working on this here post and some other stuff.

Thanks once again james for providing the stats. I could use the stats of some of you others as well.

With regards to moving to a faraway and distant place...i've done that...numerous times. It is somewhat scary...and yet, for me anyway, that was part of the thrill. Yes, i was leaving good friends behind, but then again, i made some newer ones. That doesn't mean i forgot any of the older ones...well, at least not on purpose...
sometimes we just fell out of touch. But that doesn't mean you have to.

My dad was in the military, so moving around was part of my life.

I would look at it as an adventure, no matter how cheesy and cliche that sounds. And take lots of pictures, and post them too.

I'd like to see some of Europe.

So that is my request to both rachelle and bonnie.

Ahem, anyway, now that the requests are over...
time for a picture to liven the moment:


Its good for ya!

This image comes straight from the good old former communist state, The Soviet Union...where we make the damn finest subway sandwiches...!



So tell me, am i good at livening the moment or what?

Nah, didn't think so either.

MOnDO48

No comments:

Post a Comment