June 11, 2001

I believe it will be about 7 days till both Denmark, Germany, (and France for Bonnie) before I leave!!! I bought a phrase book tonight, which tells me how to complain in German. Can you tell it was written by an American? This will be fun. I just hope I make it there.
Apparently I will also be staying in Magdeburg, which was new info to me.
To be perfectly honest, I wont miss any of you. I probably wont even miss my family. Maybe my dog... I might be able to "post" while in Deutschland, but I cant promise anything. If I do I will keep it in english for y'all. I am thinking about permenantly staying in Europe, so this will be like a visit to check out my real estate. We'll see.
As for recent news? Im getting a chinchila named charlie. My mother found my pet mouse that I had been hiding from her, and she gave it away while I was in Eastern WA, for Staff Selection for boot camp this summer. Im going to miss Mr.Bojangles.
So it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment