June 10, 2001

Hmmmm...........I’ve been gone. Not [out of town] just [out of mind]. Sort of. I don’t fscking know. But I think I’m back now. Maybe. Not sure.

I really don’t know what’s been going on here, I haven’t been reading posts for a while. Been watching movies. Twelve Monkeys is one of the best of all time. Check out BMWFilms.com. The movies there kick ass. Guy Richie (sp?) directed the latest of the four currently out. The guy that did Crouching Tiger did another. They are all around six minutes....quite good.

Okay so now I’m reading other posts....

Soap Lake {the town} is a pit. It’s a lousy little wide spot in the road between one flatland and another. The goal I have had every time I’ve been through there is to be going as fast as humanly possible to get it behind me quickly. The actual lake of Soap Lake is really rather nice, just stay away from the inhabited end.

I was never put on the “Becca” bill......still not sure why. They only bitched at me for skipping once. And that was just a “don’t do it again,” not any actual punishment. I guess they just figured all those times the teacher forgot to mark me present. Fsck if I know, but there were some classes I only went to a few times. Monroe comes to mind.....my overall in that class was 36%.....she was like “I have to fail you,”.... but I didn’t get in any trouble for the shite I did. (or didn’t do) The laziness and corruptibility of Vaughn had no small part in it. The man can be paid off with a 49 cent cheeseburger. Or just simply talk about fishing with him. I don’t fish, but I could BS well enough to get out of being written up. Tate gave me at least a dozen warnings. Then there were the times the gate was unguarded or we went through transportation......crazy shite.....

Shirley Manson is beyond hot.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment