June 29, 2001

wow, is it just me or did anyone else just fall in love with jody?

i was looking around on my computer the other day and found this poem about spam.

i believe i wrote it in a fit of bordem. i never knew how to spell bordem. you get the idea.

Once I met a man.
A man who liked to eat Spam.
I opened up a can,
and put popped that man.

He liked to eat it raw.
He liked to eat it fried.
He'll eat it with a buzz saw.
With mashed potatoes on the side.

He certainly was a silly man.
He always knew what to do.
Break out a can of Spam!
And a catheter or two.

I won't even begin to tell you,
all the things he did with Spam.
I've just one fact to tell you, or two.
He really loved his Spam.

well, what can i say to follow that up?

i'm here. i listen. sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment