June 14, 2001

in my mail :

From: I_hate_players_00
Subject: hi
hey whats up nothing here with me but i am 17 f nj i have blonde hair with light brown highlight i have a pic if ya wanna c it my email is sweetlilgirl4@yahoo.com ok i live in nj but it is all good ok we can still be friends but u know i always say this and stuff dont let tha distance get into tha way of true love and if u really care bout someone lol i write poetry and things like that like n e kind of music i can live with but ne way if u wanna email me please do ok and then we can talk more ok i am gina by tha way ok talk to u later bye


and I_hate_players_00's profile:
hey whats up i am 17 f nj i have blonde hair and brown eyes i am 5"8,110-115lbs. but i am very skinny ... i have 2 piercings i got my belly ring and a toung ring 3 tattoos. 1 tattoo is on my arm (my initals),1is on my butt( paw print)and one on my boob( a heart) n e way if u sound interested in me then email me at sweetlilgirl4@yahoo.com ... and ill let u know some more about me ok talk to u later bye...


.... why is it that young women take interest in me?

No comments:

Post a Comment