June 12, 2001

Well today I did a typically girlish thing. I was feeling rather "bla" today, so to make myself feel better I went shopping!! The only down side of shopping is, that not only do I now have cool clothes, but Im also out 130 bucks now. damn. and I didnt even hit a shoe store this time. God only knows what could have happened. anyways, I really dont have anything to post so Im now going to tell what happened during cloe's day...
I woke up this morning and found out that school had been delayed two hours so I went back to bed. then I got up and looked perfectly wonderful like in the movies when they wake up with perfect hair and makeup. then I was driven to school in my new 1956 two door post, white on candy-apple red, belair. I strolled into first period and my group actually did the project for me so that I didnt have to do all the work this time. Then I took a nap cause I had nothing else to do. In second period I watched an interesting presentation about 19th century catapults. and instead of launching stupid things like gallon jugs of water and wood pieces, they launched chickens and small children. In third period my teacher decided to sleep and let me run the class. I kicked out half the class and they are no longer aloud to go to bethel, they must go to challenger where they belong. The rest of the class followed my directions perfectly and decided that Im just such an inspiration that they too want to direct drama some day. In fourth period today my teacher made a snide comment to one of the stupid students, in retaliation she shot him and he died. She was imediatly hauled off to prison for the rest of her life to be butt raped by burly women with strap ons. Her friend also went to prison just because I said so.
After school I came home in my car and my mother actually got up off her ass and opened the door. She had samiches waiting for both me and JD, exactly the way we like them prepared. Then she did our homework, and cleaned my room. She did not ask me about my day because she knows I hate that... I then took a nap, and then she took me shopping, and spent her money on me because she loves me so much. Then we went out for dinner as a family and ate sushi because everyone must love sushi in my family. Then we all came home and decided that I dont have to go to school tomarrow. Yes it was a good day.
I like it when things go good for cloe, she always gets what she wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment