June 11, 2001



FSCK!




Here i am, coming to you from the Odegaard Computer center. I would be copying my movie to a video cassette about now, but someone is using the exact same computer that i was using for my project, and the movie is saved there. Now, i would have backed it up to something else, but unfortunately, the file is so large that it has to remain on the original computer. This sucks.

The thing that bugs me the most about it though is that this guy on the computer, which is right behind me, is doing something using Adobe Photoshop, and probably a scanner. He is not using the video equipment. That's the part that is pissing me off. I need to use the video equipment. He could have easily gone to a different computer to do his work. But hey, maybe i'm wrong and he is using it, or was. Argh.

Well, this is not all wasted time, i am going to scan some pictures that i have been meaning to, and maybe even post a couple here.

MOnDO47

No comments:

Post a Comment