June 30, 2001

THIS IS WHY I need to take a vacation to BRAZIL. Not only that but a lot of things are on my mind - not like I'm going to post about them - just a bit ago my father called and told me to cook LAMB CHOPS and I DONE ATE 'EM - so ... HAH. No more hand puppet for you!

Ok - so now I'll play zach-o in counterstrike... I don't know if he knows about the new maps - so we shall see. Charlie might come over - which is a good thing - merely because my mother is gone until tomorrow and father shows up at 12. Hmm. oh - another funny thing :

goto THIS FUN PLACE and learn what your OZ PRISON BITCH NAME is ... Mine consists of the following :

Ass Executioner


Mwa hahaha, bitch.
Look up your own name... ok - well, and do yourself a favor as well :
Look up Jimmoi's real full name.
You'll get a kick, I swear you will.

I seem to be the only semi-dominant oz-bitch name around.
I mean mike and jeff dont seem to have good ones either.
hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment