June 27, 2001

Mike should be stopping by sometime with a rant about .. hmm, I forgot about what.
But it'll be good, and mike-ish.
Crap - I forgot I gave out those cards and [ DS ] posted a comment.
Hmmm.

Some gal solicited me for cyber-sex.
I shall give you now some funny tidbits :


Shauny 8:48 PM do it baby

Mud 8:48 PM im doin it, im doin it
MMMMMMMMNNNNNNNUUUUURrrrrrrrrrGGGGGHhhhhhhh
UUUUUUUNnnnnnGGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUURAAAAARH
PFHR.


BAHAHAA - I said " PFHR. " ... that'll be my new word for awhile.
" PFHR! " - it will connotate " that lady looks good "
hahaha a ahah aooh man I kill myself.
please not the random "UNG" noises. I had to mock what she was doing.
=shrugs=

the other funny tidbit :


Mud 8:58 PM ... I AM A MASTUR AT PLEAZING WOMAN.

Shauny 8:59 PM oh well u please me alright what else can i do to make me feel sexual

Shauny 9:00 PM OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYEEERRRRRRRRRR

Shauny 9:01 PM WHAT ELSE CAN I DO

Mud 9:01 PM I have to go - brb

Shauny 9:02 PM NNNNO YOU WERE BRING ME PLEASER


HAHAHAH - Two good catch phrases from that >

I AM A MASTUR AT PLEAZING WOMAN.
and
NNNNO YOU WERE BRING ME PLEASER

ahahaha ... oh man ... ooh whooo .. yeah... phweee...

YOU WERE BRING ME PLEASER!
classic. i tell ya. whoo.

also - be sure to see my PHOTO ALTERCATION STORY RETORT to Jeff's ... rather... elaborate story.

No comments:

Post a Comment