October 19, 2001

Well isn't this grand?

WTF is up with those tests being so early in the morning. I know I personally could have done much better than my piddly 1260 if I didn't have to wake up before the crack of noon. Not having been hung over might have helped (English comes fairly naturally to me, as my 720 on the vocab part showed....but math in the morning-not gonna happen. Though, as much as we used to get blasted and go to Wymer's class you'd think I was used to it by then.) Bastards.

the continuing saga of mud[not]


Steve, I feel, is the voice of reason in this.....and Jimbo has been the driving force behind this since it's inception. Also, not many of the original "Core" remain, the last thing we want to do is exclude one. If his "hiatus" or whatever you want to call it was indeed to work on a grand new idea for us, then, well, shit.....how could we leave him out? Maybe he has right to be pissed, but I still think "backstabber" is not correct. He did leave, and announced no plans to the group about his possible return or plans for it. SO......fuckit. Whatever.


So I had this brainfart while composing the rest of this....about the "core" of slugs, the way we were brought together, and James' idea of changing.
It's all rather Alec-esque, don't you think? And, after all, the "core" group of us, at least from where I sit, was introduced through Alec's class. I think...correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, at least it's Friday. This whole 40-hour a week job thing sucks. I didn't appreciate Friday until now. During school, it was somehow different. Strange.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment