October 10, 2001

All I have to say about the last two above post is.... DO NOT LET HIM BE AN ADMINISTRATOR!

Moving along...

Those are some good points Jeff, but if they were directed at me, you misinturpereted one or two things I said. I didn't say I was detaching myself from society, and if that is what I implyed, then I wrote it wrong.hehe... :) I am being me... but within society. I have people around me who accept and understand that I am who I am. (a crazy, mentally deranged american girl) I am learning to be who I am. It is simpler here in that essence because there is no real social pressure to be such and such way. Not at the school I am attending anyway. The little there is (there is always some...hahaha) isn't directed at me because I am an outsider. They have excepted me, but they know I will leave. I have no reason to gain a status in any social circle, and so I find myself with a few people who are total strangers coming up to me and telling me their life's story. Rather interesting actually.

I must go now... for now. hehe *smiles*

If we must have a new administrator, I say Bradbury or Mike. Because I don't think they would mess with things to much. That's why. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment